After delaying its March opening because of the COVID-19 outbreak, Silver Dollar City is opening on June 13, 2020, with additional safety measures in place.
The park will "soft open" the weekend of June 13 for season pass holders, and then open to the general public on June 15 with the following changes:
- The park will limit daily attendance to help enforce social distancing
- Season pass holders and general admission guests will have to reserve the dates of their visit. This should be done online at SilverDollarCity.com/reservations
- Face masks or face coverings will be required for all visitors ages 3 and older
- Employees and visitors will have their temperatures taken before entering the park with a touchless thermometer and be asked health-related questions
- Attraction, ride and dining attendance will be limited to help prevent long lines and crowds
- Hand sanitizing stations will be positioned throughout the park
- Some paths or queues may be marked as one-way or with "stand here" labels
- Indoor theatres, play areas or attractions where physical distancing can't be maintained will be closed
More information and how-to videos are available at SilverDollarCity.com/playsafe
New at Silver Dollar City in 2020
2020 is Silver Dollar City's 60th Anniversary, and The City is celebrating with the all-new Rivertown Smokehouse as well as the new Cinnamon Bread Bakery. Mystic River Falls river raft ride opens later this summer.
Additionally, 2020 season pass holders have seen their passes automatically extended through June 1, 2021
Other Silver Dollar City Attractions
WHITE WATER to open Monday, June 15 & Tuesday, June 16 for Season Pass Holders ONLY, and then Wednesday, June 17 for all guests. White Water will have similar guidelines as those put in place for Silver Dollar City, including a contactless temperature scan prior to entry, reduced daily capacity limits, capacity adjustments for rides and restaurants and a requirement to wear a mask or face covering.
SHOWBOAT BRANSON BELLE will open Saturday, June 20. Reservations are encouraged, but walk-up purchases are allowed. Showboat Branson Belle will also follow guidelines to include a contactless temperature scan prior to entry, reduced seating capacity and a requirement to wear a mask face or face covering except while eating.